Digital Marketing Executive Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Digital Marketing - Swindon - 42 views
Looking for your next Marketing role, or maybe a step-up into a broad and busy, multi-channel, marketing with creative design role? Then read on as this could be your ideal next move.
Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a self-motivated and well organised Digital Marketing Executive to join a well-established Swindon based business, who have ambitious growth plans. Joining a growing marketing team offering great opportunities for progression, you will be joining the business at an exciting time as they plan to implement an innovative marketing strategy and need a talented creative marketer to take on this newly created role. You’ll be responsible for the following tasks;
- Constructing and executing targeted social media campaigns
- Management of all digital platforms, ensuring content is updated, ‘tone of voice’ and visuals are consistent throughout
- Ensuring all communications, on and offline are on-brand
- Digital production across all media, including graphic design and video
- Content creation
- Client and stakeholder relations
- Management of company data through CRM systems with collaboration with marketing team members
To be considered for the Digital Marketing Executive role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A degree or relevant marketing qualifications
- Experience across a wide range of digital platforms, CMS, CRM and intranet
- Graphic design competence and knowledge of design software, such as Adobe suite
- Brilliant communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Brimming with ideas to take the brand to their next level
- Knowledge of the latest technical developments
- Exceptional organisation skills
The role itself…
Niche Recruitment are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our client at an exciting time in their upward trajectory. Working closely alongside the Marketing Manager, you’ll ideally love the fact that no two days are the same in this varied role.
What the company is like…
With plans to double revenue over the next year, the company are going from strength to strength and need somebody willing to get stuck in and hit the ground running, supporting the delivery of a broad range of creative marketing activities. Working within a close-knit team, you will be working closely with your peers and clients, so fantastic communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Also important is a ‘can do’ attitude coupled with a desire to affect change within the company. With a wide range of benefits and a friendly, sociable and high performing team around you this really is an opportunity too good to miss out on.
How to apply…?
If you are creative, a problem solver with a great positive outlook, then please get in touch with us today! Hit apply now or if you want to have a chat before applying – call us on 01793 230469!
We specalise in Digital & Marketing, Head Office & Management and Project & Programme Management recruitment.