Head of SEO & Content Full-time Job1 month ago - SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) - Rickmansworth - 40 views
Have you built your career on the foundation of SEO? Have you wished for an opportunity to stamp your mark on a successful, result delivering team?
Our client, a successful and, growing agency with a great local reputation, is hiring a Head of SEO & Content into their management team. This is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of the management team in a successful agency that prides itself on offering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its premium SME client base.
Reporting to the Founder, you will stamp your mark leading the pitch, delivery, growth, and reporting of client campaigns. Line managing up to 6 team members, you will be confident in your leadership as well as having practical, hands-on skills to lead and motivate your team. Your natural abilities in both relationship building and presentations will work towards inspiring team and client confidence as you continue the agency’s strong client retention track record.
With a personal passion for the industry, you’ll want to ensure SEO best practice and actively participate in the wider SEO community. Your knowledge and skills are up there with the best, and this will be fully supported by the agency, enabling you to participate and attend industry events and giving you the tools and talent to get the job done.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 6+ years of SEO experience (at least 3+ years agency environment)
- Evidence of digital marketing best practice, process and results
- Line Management experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Direct client management in multiple industry sectors to CxO level
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve the effectiveness of client campaigns
- Important to be of collaborative, confident, innovative, knowledge-sharing ilk!
- Don’t forget the ultimate passion for digital marketing / SEO in particular – this is a MUST
Based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire (just 22 mins from Central London) in the town centre, minutes from the Tube. There is also a satellite office in London, W1 for some London working time in the week should it be wanted.
With a competitive salary, company bonus, a supportive Founder and Board, you’ll be working within a team of professionals who are truly passionate about their work. With a truly collaborative, flat company structure there will be the feel of managing your own team under someone else’s umbrella! Some additional perks include:
- Flexitime options
- Dedicated training budget
- Breakfast and fresh fruit
- Office drinks every Friday afternoon
- Office dogs
- Standing desk
- Monthly reflexology sessions
- Payday team lunch
If you are an SEO leader looking for an opportunity to thrive in a management role of a successful and growing agency, this could be the job for you! Job reference 1001029.