PPC Executive Full-time Job5 months ago - PPC (Pay Per Click) - Newbury - 162 views
The marketing team at Niche Recruitment are currently seeking a PPC Executive for their client’s talented Berkshire-based agency. A brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a small business with big reach! We’re looking for someone who can be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of PPC campaigns for clients, working to their targets, analysing & recording the performance of those campaigns to report back with accuracy
- Managing multiple social media platforms and updating regularly
- Ability to create and follow through on a thorough PPC strategy
- Keeping up to date with all PPC updates to ensure best practice and business success
- Delivering multiple campaigns at once ensuring all deadlines are met
- Creating reports for each client, providing insight into campaign performance
To be considered for the role, the PPC Executive should have some of the following skills and experience:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience within PPC
- Google Adwords certified and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Confidence when talking to clients
- Demonstrate success in previous social media campaigns
- Great written communication and content production
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage client spend and budget
The role itself…
The newly appointed PPC executive will be passionate about all things paid search and prepared to get stuck with lots of exciting project alongside the rest of the team. Effective time management and success-driven traits will do you in good stead for this role. This agency has innovation at the heart of everything they do flexibility, adapting to change well and drive is crucial.
What the company is like…
You’ll be joining a friendly agency who brings passion to every project they participate in. Based in the historical Berkshire village of Lambourn - you’ll get the chance to enjoy a picturesque drive to work through the beautiful Lambourn Valley. You’ll also enjoy the company of an occasional furry visitor (adorable office dog)!
How do you apply…?
If this PPC role is of interest to you and the agency sounds like your cup of tea, Michelle and Gemma would love to discuss this opportunity more with you! Get in touch with them on 01793 230469 or drop them an email to email@example.com. They can't wait to chat more with you!
We specalise in Digital & Marketing, Head Office & Management and Project & Programme Management recruitment.