SEO Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) - Glasgow - 46 views
Boyd Digital are recruiting for an experienced SEO Specialist for our Glasgow based team. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SEO professional to join Glasgow’s largest specialist SEO agency. The successful candidate will responsible for creating and implementing natural search engine strategies on behalf of high profile international clients, and demonstrating maximum ROI using analytical reporting.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, this is a relatively senior role that will be responsible for leading all aspects of client reporting and digital analysis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create, plan, manage and implement SEO strategies on behalf of clients
- Planning and carrying out keyword strategies for multiple client campaigns
- Link attraction – auditing and creating strategies to drive improvement for clients
- Manage all weekly/ quarterly analytics reporting, tracking predominantly via google analytics
- Work with larger digital department to meet client objectives including PPC, content and social teams and contribute to winning new client business via proposals and presentations
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an SEO focused role is required
- Digital agency experience is desirable but not essential if you can provide evidence of delivering on client campaigns
- Google Analytics personal qualification
- Link Building experience
- Technical and keyword auditing experience
- Google Tag manager experience
- Experience using digital tools such as Search console, MOZ, SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs and Buzzsumo
If you have the relevant skill set for this role, please submit your CV today for additional information.