Web Content Executive Full-time Job9 months ago - Content Marketing - Swindon - 211 views
The Marketing Team at Niche Recruitment are currently searching for a Website Content Executive to join their client's thriving international company. You'll be particularly skilled in, and responsible for the following:
- Managing multiple social media channels
- Ensuring all web content is on-brand and consistent
- Monitoring and providing feedback on online Customer Service
- Implementing a thorough SEO strategy to ensure content is optimised
- Optimising PR opportunities
To be considered for the role of Website Content Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A Degree or A-level English qualification
- Excellent knowledge and experience using social media platforms
- Strong understanding of the principles of SEO
- Solution-orientated attitude
- Customer-centric approach to deliver best-in-class online customer experience
- Great written communication skills
- A positive, "make it happen" mentality
The role itself…
Working within a small but brilliant, close-knit eCommerce team, the ideal candidate will be excited to join this fast-paced office environment. Your killer attention to detail and passion for writing will ensure accuracy and precision across all platforms, not to mention making you a hit with the team.
What the company is like…
You'll be joining an award-winning, multi-channel retail brand who specialise in Fashion, Accessories & Homewares. The energetic Website Content Executive will have the opportunity to get their teeth into a wonderfully varied role where no two days are ever the same, or boring! Access to your own transport is crucial for this role due to rural South-East Oxfordshire office location.
How do you apply…?
Does this role appeal to you? If so, get in touch with Gemma and Michelle at Niche on 01793 230469. They're loved to speak to you more about this brilliant opportunity.
With combined recruitment experience of over 25 years, Directors Michelle and Nick have a vast network of referrals and candidates and are driven only by service.